Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have A Red Sea 170
Currently using the corallife 65
It works ok kinda wanted something “better” and maybe quieter and maybe something with a smaller foot print so maybe I can start thinking of using the extra room for a fuge. These are in my price range and have a 150.00 coupon from marine depot so gotta be from there. Please offer suggestions
BM curve 5 or curve 5 elite
RO 150int,110SS,110int or 150int
BM NAC5.5
Eshopps Axium X-120
BM curve 7

Wondering if I should just keep using the coralife 65 it works but I did not know if these where WAY better. Noise is the only real issue I have with it.

Please help thanks

Thingsibuild

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got bm curve 5. It's on 120g ish system medium stocked. It's working perfect I have in 7" of water. I had green foam in 20 min after getting in the sump and its silent. I always wash my skimmers with dawn dish soap and hot water most start skimming first day.

Simplicity Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I really like your 120dc option. On the list now!! That last for that I was not aware. The 120 is one my list, high on my list!
That's Great! If you would like to discuss it or anything else Simplicity we are here and answer our phones (if you do miss us, leave a voicemail and we will call you back when we get off the current call)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back