Please ID pest / critter

tapeworm123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
207
Reaction score
38
Location
milwaukee wisconsin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please help ID this pests it all over my live rock. I’m looking for a fish or invert to eat it or kill it.
365D7D96-41EB-49C0-8D74-9ABD0DEE0819.jpeg
 
Tooth brush
 
Bryozoan harmless filter feeder.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new