Please respond to emails

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RobMcC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dan,

I don’t like posting here, but I’ve sent a few emails regarding the shipment that was supposed to go out on Tuesday but didn’t. I asked Remy when it will actually go out, but I haven’t received any responses. Are the emails getting through?

thanks,
Rob

mward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Join the club,,, I sent emails about a DOA on a $400 frag from the holiday sale. Dan finally responded and said he would pass it over to ARC and still haven't heard anything back - it's been over a week

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dan,

I don’t like posting here, but I’ve sent a few emails regarding the shipment that was supposed to go out on Tuesday but didn’t. I asked Remy when it will actually go out, but I haven’t received any responses. Are the emails getting through?

thanks,
Rob
I Rob,

Sent you an email back. Sorry I missed it

-Dan

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Join the club,,, I sent emails about a DOA on a $400 frag from the holiday sale. Dan finally responded and said he would pass it over to ARC and still haven't heard anything back - it's been over a week
Please send me a PM, I'll follow up with ARC about it

t7ri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree, TCK should be better in communicating...

Just received my order today that was from the last Christmas sale. It’s however missing a watermelon chalice that I ordered and don’t know why as I was never informed or explained. When opened the box, it’s just simply a handwriting “refund” next the line of the missing chalice that was circled on the memo. Also, actually it’s no refund was yet made, I instead received the email saying the order was completed (includes the missing chalice that I’m supposed to receive). I emailed them back of course and seeing when I actually get my response and refund.

The refund I should get tomorrow or some days eventually, but I also hope it should come with few words to let me know why. (I love this chalice, this is the highlight of my purchase that I was waiting to get and yes, I was disappointed)

mward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please send me a PM, I'll follow up with ARC about it

Why do you want me to Pm you? I sent a email with photos within a hour of delivery over a week ago ! If your going to follow up then follow up ! This is really a bad look for you ,,, let me remind you that it was a $400 frag ,,,

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do you want me to Pm you? I sent a email with photos within a hour of delivery over a week ago ! If your going to follow up then follow up ! This is really a bad look for you ,,, let me remind you that it was a $400 frag ,,,
We have have refunded you for the frag from ARC's december sale mward. Thank you

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just received my order today that was from the last Christmas sale. It’s however missing a watermelon chalice that I ordered and don’t know why as I was never informed or explained. When opened the box, it’s just simply a handwriting “refund” next the line of the missing chalice that was circled on the memo. Also, actually it’s no refund was yet made, I instead received the email saying the order was completed (includes the missing chalice that I’m supposed to receive). I emailed them back of course and seeing when I actually get my response and refund.

The refund I should get tomorrow or some days eventually, but I also hope it should come with few words to let me know why. (I love this chalice, this is the highlight of my purchase that I was waiting to get and yes, I was disappointed)
Refund sent for the missing watermelon

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi Tri Do
I’m very sorry about your watermelon chalice. We do our best to to take care of the pieces while we wait to ship them out. With almost 3000 pieces of corals between the 2 live sales some can get stung, or fall under a rack. When we pack out the orders sometimes it’s a last minute decision to not ship a piece if it’s not looking great. Your watermelon fell into the category of not safe to ship. The invoice is marked so you know it wasn’t forgotten. We have to make these split decisions on shipping day and it can be very overwhelming.
Ideally, being able to contact each and every person if there’s something up with an order would be best and we will try to do better with this in the future.
Here is the watermelon chalice right now and not ready to ship.
84572267-385E-487D-9CB9-8FF1156908B8.jpeg

Again really sorry we failed at getting this piece to you.
RandyO

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ve also dropped the ball on this piece as well. Dan told me last week it did not survive shipping and I was supposed to look into if I had a replacement piece we could ship or refund. And I completely forgot to get back to him about it. Very sorry about this.
RandyO

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still no response!. Not even to this message. Very disappointing
Responded last night. We have had issues with our inbox for a few weeks now, as stated in the livesale thread. The issue seems to have been resolved as of early last night.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back