Reefer825

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I recently purchased a CADE S2 900 and I'm having an issue hooking upy return pump. I do not know the size of the CADE return line? 3/4 fittings are a little loose. My Neptune Cor20 didn't come with any adapter's to fit the CADE return line. Does anyone know what size coupling I need to order? I'm running 1" standard PVC and I've ordered two coupling so far that will not work. I found a rubber connection with hose clamps but I do not like the way it works and I prefer to have it all PVC. Another question, Is the Neptune Cor20 return pump to large for this system? I had it hooked up and running with the rubber connection for about an hour and it seemed to have plenty of flow and did great. Was thinking of getting a Vectra S2 of the Neptune Cor20 is too much for this tank. It's a 105 gallons total. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!! This is my current mock up.

20210918_123317.jpg

Fritz
OP
Reefer825

Reefer825

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Yeah, I just found out that it is metric. I was hoping is was standard because that's what I didn't like about my RedSea. Most local stores don't carry metric so you always have to order what you need.

Seachelle

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I recently purchased a CADE S2 900 and I'm having an issue hooking upy return pump. I do not know the size of the CADE return line? 3/4 fittings are a little loose. My Neptune Cor20 didn't come with any adapter's to fit the CADE return line. Does anyone know what size coupling I need to order? I'm running 1" standard PVC and I've ordered two coupling so far that will not work. I found a rubber connection with hose clamps but I do not like the way it works and I prefer to have it all PVC. Another question, Is the Neptune Cor20 return pump to large for this system? I had it hooked up and running with the rubber connection for about an hour and it seemed to have plenty of flow and did great. Was thinking of getting a Vectra S2 of the Neptune Cor20 is too much for this tank. It's a 105 gallons total. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!! This is my current mock up.

20210918_123317.jpg
Hello, I'm just wondering if you got this figured out. I've ordered one of these tanks and I'm trying to figure out what return pump to get. I thought the Cades had metric plumbing, but I saw this in the description of the 900 on Algae Barns page, so now I'm confused. "Return flow to the Aquarium is via a 1" PVC pipe."

AI Hydra

What would you buy RIGHT NOW if you found an AMAZING deal on it?

• Equipment

Votes: 364 52.7%
  • Dry Goods

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • Fish

Votes: 67 9.7%
  • Coral

Votes: 177 25.6%
  • Other Livestock

Votes: 7 1.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 49 7.1%