Pnoyreefer Eye Candy...

Wow...awesome tank. I love the aquascaping and it's great to see a tank that is full and pretty much grown out. I'm so used to seeing my tank that is pretty sparce as far as corals go and the ones I do have are small :) Great color and variety.

I can't imagine having to move or reaquascaping that though...
 
Very nice.

Thanks :)



Wow...awesome tank. I love the aquascaping and it's great to see a tank that is full and pretty much grown out. I'm so used to seeing my tank that is pretty sparce as far as corals go and the ones I do have are small :) Great color and variety.

I can't imagine having to move or reaquascaping that though...
Yeah Aquascaping is a pita :(.. I will post some new pics after the weekend my friend will bring his camera so more pics to come...
 
Devils Eyes
IMG_2788.jpg


XLD ( Pikaboo)
IMG_2783.jpg
 
Yeah those are nice. Do you have a pic of the XLDs in normal lighting?
 
Here Chris 3x250 10K.. old pics

destroy61-1.jpg
 
Thanks guys....

here Heavy actinics .... this paly is in zoiad.com :)

7_destroy1_2-1.jpg
 
Thanks again :)

Here is SPS for yah guys

Deepwater Granny
7_RebelXti_058_1.jpg

Img_2012.jpg


Tri Color tenius
IMG_1615.jpg

Img_2009.jpg
 
Steve if I would have had a tank running I would have ran your stuff when I was taking care of your tank last week. lol
 
you should haved set up a 10g tank .. and trim everything I will not know the difference lol.. Anyway thanks again Jose !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new