Pnoyreefer Eye Candy...

Thanks Steve, you are such a nice guy. But I'll leave the ones I gave you though :D

gave or trade :hammer: ..... this is one reason why I dont post my Oregon Tort :laughing7:
 
Jose don't worry you will have frags of my corals when you start your tank...

Del- you don't need to go to vacation when you go vacation here in NJ let me know :)
 
Don't you hate when you frag the best coral in your tank :)

Tyree PM ( getting frag :) )
Purplemonster.jpg
 
Can Mod pls put this thread on the member tank forum thanks
 
Bali Yellow Acro with Blue polyps got this from Kedd. Pic was taken 2 months ago :)

Img_2019.jpg
 
Steve, that looks beautiful. I have one that looks very similar to that, except mine came from Solomon. The polyps are starting to turn a baby blue and the body is creamy white. It was brown for over a year until a few months ago.
 
Thanks kenny! 2nd favorite sps in my tank.. Mine is really bright yellow and growing pretty good ill snap a pic tonight to show progress :)... post your pic here wanted to see if it looks the same :)


I see you got a frag of the PL :D
 
Here is the same pic from Jorge (twinreef) we both got it from Kedd.. great pics from him ( wish I have the same camera)

002.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new