Pods 12 Days after shipped ALIVE!!

Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef By Steele

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2023
Messages
15,981
Reaction score
3,306
Location
Kearney
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Even with temps in the teens you can order from us with confidence!!

WE GOT THE REEF!!


At www.reefbysteele.com we take pride in our work and product. Monday 12/2 we harvested, packaged and shipped a 16 Oz Blended Copepod Buffet Extreme and 16 Oz Phyto Buffet Extreme to a customer. I noticed that it had been delayed and when I looked it showed customer requested delivery changed to a UPS access point. Turns out he had another delivery and was left a notice of adult signature required and mistakenly thought it was our delivery. At some point the customer refused the delivery and it was returned to us arriving 12/12. At this point I was not in any hurry to open the box as I was busy with maintenance. This evening I decided to open the box and check them before discarding. However instead we found an exciting treat for our Target Mandy “Paisley”. Please check out the UPS tracking (first and last) can provide all 6 screen shots if someone what’s full validation, and the YouTube links to the live pods and Phyto.





EXPERIENCE THE STEELE ADVANTAGE!!



IMG_9954.png

IMG_9949.png
 
20 OFF Thread Ad.png


WE GOT THE REEF!!

SAVE 20% OFF OUR 3 PHYTO BUFFET OPTIONS!
BONUS
SAVE 20% ON ALL
COPEPOD BUFFETS


AUTOMATIC NO CODES NEEDED
​
 
20 OFF Thread Ad.png


WE GOT THE REEF!!

SAVE 20% OFF OUR 3 PHYTO BUFFET OPTIONS!
BONUS
SAVE 20% ON ALL
COPEPOD BUFFETS


AUTOMATIC NO CODES NEEDED
​
 
20 OFF Thread Ad.png


WE GOT THE REEF!!

SAVE 20% OFF OUR 3 PHYTO BUFFET OPTIONS!
BONUS
SAVE 20% ON ALL
COPEPOD BUFFETS


AUTOMATIC NO CODES NEEDED
​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new