Pods - acros

Huskymaniac

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2017
Messages
1,587
Reaction score
818
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can regular pods crawl on acros? I keep telling myself there is no way I got bugs in my new tank.
 
Pods will crawl over anything. They usually move pretty fast as compared to flat worms and other bugs. Most pods we see eat biofilms.
 
Don’t freak out, smaller pods will run over the acros, mainly away from the light. I would inspect further to make sure but it’s defiantly a possibility of Anyone getting pests really. Nothing to be ashamed of if it is either, just part of the hobby everyone has to deal with if in it long enough.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new