Political post

To break it down, we refrain from politics on this community. We will leave it at that.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and their tanks
 
I saw the thread but missed it! If we could only mix Politics, Religion and Tangs, I'd think we'd have a winner!
Maybe you could help me with my stocking list for my nano:
- Naso tang
-2 x 80+ year old men
- brain worm
- god

Would that work?
 
I've actually been REALLY impressed with the lack of Political discussion on this site. One of the reasons I avoid FB and the like is that I don't want to argue or even READ any arguments. It's pointless and frustrating. So let this act as a shout out to all those members who have refrained.
 
I've actually been REALLY impressed with the lack of Political discussion on this site. One of the reasons I avoid FB and the like is that I don't want to argue or even READ any arguments. It's pointless and frustrating. So let this act as a shout out to all those members who have refrained.
Agreed. My only issue is I struggle to find non-political memes to post on my build thread!
 
Bettas are betta than cichlids and wrasses.
IMG_3450.jpeg
IMG_3423.jpeg
IMG_3391.jpeg
IMG_3401.jpeg
 
Technology only exist to make us work longer, harder and for less money... It also makes us complacent and stupid... That being said...
When is the Iphone pro max come out, so I can take better instagram selfies... and coral pics (duh!)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new