• No

Votes: 230 65.2%

• Total voters

JojoGood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is worth pointing out that Memorial Day is not for veterans, it's for those who didn't come back. However, the thought is always appreciated! We are plenty happy having just Veteran's Day. (And please don't forget the oft-overlooked Armed Forces Day that is to celebrate those actively serving)

Air National Guard/Air Force Veteran - 25 yrs. Lost two squadron members in Afghanistan in Oct 2015. Remember, and pray.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
SALUTE to all our member Vets !!!

SPS Junky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sincere thanks to all who served and serve our great country! My brother served with the 101st in Vietnam and his son in the U.S. Army as a C-130 mechanic in the Middle East. We are extremely blessed and grateful for their safe return and honor all veterans past and present.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sincere thanks to all who served and serve our great country! My brother served with the 101st in Vietnam and his son in the U.S. Army as a C-130 mechanic in the Middle East. We are extremely blessed and grateful for their safe return and honor all veterans past and present.

I know the 101st well. I was with the First Cav. :p

Whiskeyboy84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To my brothers who are in heaven I will never forget your sacrifices! I thank God everyday for each and every one of you for there is no greater love than to lay down your life for another!! To those who have never served I thank you for your continued support for it was not that long ago that our forefathers came home to riots being called baby killers and having to endure a country that hated them for doing what it was they were ordered to do! Freedom is not free and it comes at a very high price which is paid for by our brothers and sisters and there families so please always take the time to thank a soldier, shake a veterans hand and hug a blue star Mother!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back