Poll Time- Which Lighting Package Would you choose and why?

Which Lighting Package would you choose for a Waterboox 100.3

• Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen 2

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Radion XR15 Pro

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Hydra 32 HD

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Hybrid- Please leave comment to which LED option with hybrid

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Reefi Lab Duo Extreme

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

keywestreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All- Just ordered my new Waterbox 100.3. Will be doing a build thread, instagram (follow keywestreefer) and You Tube updates. I am looking for some various input and opinions on which lighting package I should choose. I have outlined the options below, and everything that would be needed for the perfect build. I will be hosting primriily softies, SPS, a few LPS and invertebrates once I am comfortable (I would REALLY like a rainbow tip). The DT is 71.7g and the sump 30.6g. Dimensions of the DT are 36" X 24" X 22". I am in an apartment and unable to screw into the walls or mount from the ceiling so tank or cabinet mounting options are a must. I am strongly considering the Apex Fusion controller so lights that interface would be ideal, but not required. I have outlined the 4 options I am really considering below, and the equipment I think is best suited to go along with it. I would accept any and all advice, tips, experiences, and hatred you care to share. If you want to just drop a vote on the poll that would be awesome too. TYIA and I look forward to some feedback!

1. Orphek Atlantik V4 Gen 2 and Mounting Kit
2. Radion XR15 Pro (2), and RMS Mount
3. Hydra 32 HD (2), Multi Light Mount Kit, Rail, and Bracket.
4. Reefi Lab Duo Extreme (2) and Mount.
5. Any of the above mounted in the hybrid system from Aquatic Life, DX18, hybrid light hanging fixture from Aquatic Life, and T5 bulbs.

Last edited:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 151 40.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 190 50.8%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 33 8.8%
Back