POLL: VorTech vs. Gyre! Which one do you prefer.

POLL: VorTech vs. Gyre: Which one do you prefer?

  • Vortech

    Votes: 99 57.9%
  • Gyre

    Votes: 72 42.1%

  • Total voters
    171
All good man, thanks for checking anyways.

On a side note, got my gyre going yesterday and so far I love it. Only issue I have noticed is more micro bubbles in the tank. Does any one else have problems with this?
 
How long did they last? I got those when I started it up. But got more when I relocated it and moved it around. Gone now though.
 
I have it about an inch below right now. But ran it about 3 inches below the surface for a while with no change. It doesn't really look like its pulling down air from the current or anything.. I guess I'll see if it looks any better when the lights come on tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new