Porcelain anemone crab

  • Thread starter Thread starter scubadude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

scubadude

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
55
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a flower anemone and I picked up a porcelain anemone crab..do they just mate up or is there something I. An do to help pair them up.. ive seen when they are paired and they are so cool
 
I can’t say that I’ve ever seen them with RFA’s but I really don’t know.

I just added mine near my nem and he found it quickly

27CD9B60-4CD5-49B8-88BF-A25C6727C591.jpeg
 
The guy I got the anemone from had a cute one it but only parted with anemone. So I picked up a crab
 
Did you already put it in the tank? Is it near the nem?
 
Yes I tried to put it right next to it. It stayed right there I’m hoping when I get home it’s still around it
 
Yes I tried to put it right next to it. It stayed right there I’m hoping when I get home it’s still around it
 
I put it in right next to it I’m hoping when I get home it will still be close
 
They just mate right after the female sheds her shell but don't hang out together or go to the movies or anything.








 
It’s a 50/50 on rock flower nems just give it time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new