Possible Divorce Frag Build

Current State:

In process of tearing down all tanks and putting things in tanks in the house.

One tank down and one to go.

IMG_7678.JPG
 
Last edited:
League Of Legends Lol GIF by G2 Esports
Roll Up Hang In There GIF

UMMMnn yeah i'd like to order a 3"ATL Blue,and a side of macro... ;Woot ;Woot :p:cool:
 
Little fish go zoom
EE8C2310-CB69-4706-8FE4-B2E372FFDADA.jpeg

Scoly go nom nom
444D5F4A-EB44-4B2A-A590-8B4A2B98D858.jpeg

Citron says “what you looking at!”
4AA6DBC1-C9CE-4FE4-ACDC-45AEAF681E89.jpeg

Moe says “feed me more I’m not thick enough!”
CECF5A11-FB18-4A5F-A55A-E10F52FA4E1C.jpeg
 
Long story... day filled with disappointment... laying in bed now... can't sleep

Oh wait you talking to me? Bahahaha
No the other m guy. I'm in an Uber in t the way home because it's s LOT CHEAPER than a dui. Not used to the mid westards being on now
 
No the other m guy. I'm in an Uber in t the way home because it's s LOT CHEAPER than a dui. Not used to the mid westards being on now
Your post teaches us why we don’t post while drinking
 
No the other m guy. I'm in an Uber in t the way home because it's s LOT CHEAPER than a dui. Not used to the mid westards being on now
Dude it’s only 10:40pm

But I have work tomorrow so I should probably be asleep
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new