Possible to predict a winner?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Huff747
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Huff747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
1,241
Reaction score
1,024
Location
Glen Carbon, IL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a monti cap and a pink lemonade closing in on each other. Is one definitely going to win? I prefer the pink lemonade win but before I try to pry off part of the cap I wanted to check.

8B5D7A05-4F17-40AB-8F8A-1C0B35481105.jpeg
 
Monti growth rate is much higher. Will be hard to stop it. But sometimes when they hit each other, they just stop growing to this direction. So it's hard to say how they will act at the end.
 
Thanks all. Sounds like I may have to do a little rock cleaning. They weren't placed that close together but I guess the monti missed the memo that I gave it a good amount of space the other direction to grow hoping it would make a nice overhang. It wasn't supposed to encrust across the rock toward the pink lemonade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new