Possum wrasse slime coat

littleminnnow

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Messages
36
Reaction score
60
Location
boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My possum wrasse looks a little stressed since I got a new anemone. I was wondering if he's just stressed because the nem took his hiding spot or might have he been stung? Does their slime coat protect them from nem stings at all? All other fish have been acting normal. Just a few moments ago his face was white and he was going back and forth along one of the walls. I think he'll be okay, but I was wondering if anyone else has experience with something like this. I also moved some things around today and yesterday and he just seems not to like the new changes.
 
He’s doing fine this morning. It seems to be right before the lights go dim at night. He just looked stress before bed. I’ll take another video tonight.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8762.mov
    13.6 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new