Post your diamond in the rough!

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
20
Location
Columbus Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone has one, that one coral you found on a piece of rock, or that one brown coral that is now worth more than your car. My most recent is a polyp from the 10$ tank at my lfs. Can't wait for it to color up!
 
Both of them were all brown when I got them but I can't find pictures of when I got them, the acro had no tissue on the back side of it. The chalice now wants to have a green rim and the acro wants to have purple tips. Sorry the pictures are bad but all I have is my phone.
 

Attachments

  • 20130707_114128.jpg
    20130707_114128.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 20140215_185952.jpg
    20140215_185952.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 143
  • 20140517_175323.jpg
    20140517_175323.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 20140517_175256.jpg
    20140517_175256.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new