Potassium chloride dip recipe help

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,251
Reaction score
29,661
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
This is what I have in my notes but i did not record the source for it.

1694605519709.png
 
I do 2 tablespoons per gallon for 10 minutes all the time with sticks....no problems.
 
Did you ever treat a goniopora with such a dip?
Nope. Never tried it on them.

I’m not sure I’d even bother dipping gonis.

They aren’t prone to bringing or having parasites. KCl is mainly used for acropora eating flatworms.
 
Nope. Never tried it on them.

I’m not sure I’d even bother dipping gonis.

They aren’t prone to bringing or having parasites. KCl is mainly used for acropora eating flatworms.

Ok, thanks. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new