POTM Nov 2025 POTM: Utility fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter maroun.c
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Another one I just snapped that I thought was awesome.

Smiling Reginald!

IMG_0841.jpeg
 
A perfect topic for this photo of my old starry blenny, he belongs to @Hunna’s Stunnas now. To be clear this is still my photo though.
For anyone wondering about the rainbow beam, it pops up when sunlight is able to hit the corner where the glass panes meet, only happens a few months out of the year though. My rainbow blasto didnt make the cut for October, hopefully this will!
20250218_164555.jpg
My vote right here.
 
Hopefully it makes the poll 🙏
What did you take it with? I really wish I hadn't sold my DSLR a couple of years ago. iPhones just can't quite compare with detail and color.
 
What did you take it with? I really wish I hadn't sold my DSLR a couple of years ago. iPhones just can't quite compare with detail and color.
Believe it or not, Samsung a15 5g, only editing was adjusting the warmth to 5500k, which I do becuse I dont have a orange lense filter.
 
Believe it or not, Samsung a15 5g, only editing was adjusting the warmth to 5500k, which I do becuse I dont have a orange lense filter.

It's the photographer that gets the shot, the camera is just a tool 😉
 
My Starry Blenny Sabrina ! Best algae eater this side of the Mississippi.

IMG_8433.jpeg
I love that so many people embraced the blenny barrage. They have such great personalities that come through in photos. Beautiful capture!
 
Also not an official entry, as I just recently got this fish from @BristleWormHater and he submitted a photo of it already. My camera has also been acting up lately, and focus-stacking on this shot didn’t work which is why it isn’t super clear. It would have been a really great shot if it had worked
PB152101.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new