POTO Judgement Day

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,255
Reaction score
29,665
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won this at auction last week. It’s called Judgement Day by Pieces of the Ocean. 🙂


IMG_5436.jpeg



https://www.piecesoftheocean.com/pr...THHvyRuezryQWSUUmQSIj4yxrySNd2GyyNHhGJUelEMtx
 
I saw that on auction. I wanted to bid on it but was broke since I already have 10 new SPS corals coming. Is that your picture or POTO’s?
The pic above is mine. I took the picture from behind compared to their photo.

This was theirs:

IMG_5489.jpeg
 
Nice piece, but I hope you paid far less than that at auction vs. what they have it for on their website?
 
Nice piece, but I hope you paid far less than that at auction vs. what they have it for on their website?
I had to pay 25% over retail. It’s an investment piece, and nobody has it.


Haha. Nah, I’m kidding. Yes, I paid less than that stated price. lol
 
I had to pay 25% over retail. It’s an investment piece, and nobody has it.


Haha. Nah, I’m kidding. Yes, I paid much less than that stated price. lol
Good man…Was gonna say… the jewelry biz must be doing OK😆
Since you’re into acros, have you checked out TCK Corals? I’m not a stick head but if I was, that’s where I’d get mine. They’ve got some beauties and reasonably priced.
 
Good man…Was gonna say… the jewelry biz must be doing OK😆
Since you’re into acros, have you checked out TCK Corals? I’m not a stick head but if I was, that’s where I’d get mine. They’ve got some beauties and reasonably priced.
I’ll take a look. 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new