Potters wrasse

frankiecruz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
155
Reaction score
37
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can get a potters wrasse in Tampa florida
 
Does anyone know where I can get a potters wrasse in Tampa florida

Would probably need to buy one out of a hobbiests tank who’s breaking down as I believe these are from Hawaii where collection is now closed.

Can’t hurt to try positing a WTB in the livestock area.
 
One if my favorite all time fish, I just bought a Leppard wrasse just cause I couldn't find a potters. =(
 
They are a Hawaii fish and Hawaii is shut down however i may know someone that has one they would let go for the right price
 
They are a Hawaii fish and Hawaii is shut down however i may know someone that has one they would let go for the right price
If the guy you know has a price pm me because I’d definitely be interested in getting it if the price isn’t too high
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new