Power-up your Acro's..........

LowezAkar24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was dosing daily but quickly realized that my glass would be filmed up every 2-3 days which became very annoying to clean. I started dosing once a week again and I see less frequent build ups on my glass. As always, my zoas and Lps have steadily continued growing with well defined colors. My SPS all are pretty much extended and I have been experiencing a lot of new growth. I am unable to determine if Acropower is the catalyst in this new growth or if it is the steady parameters I have. Everything looks great and I will continue using Acropower.

kv69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I switched from elos aminos. Immediate cyano growth, after beginning. Switched back to elos. And aminos do make a difference, some are just better than others. Also, I started daily dosing and switched to weekly and now I'm back to 3 times a week with elos... Colors are already becoming brighter since switching back two weeks ago. And cyano is finally dying off after 3 wc a week last 2 weeks.

huuta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else have their sps turn crispy at the tip?Basicly incinerate if you even touch the tip.This happen to some of my sps after I dose AP.Never had this problem before.I stop after the bottle was gone.Didn't see much of a difference
nobody else?

huuta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all 3 within normal range.No fluctuation.I never really test my water but when I started AP i started testing everyday for 2 1/2 weeks and everything look normal.I also do 5g water change everyday.Been doing that for awhile before the AP dosing

huuta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC_7043.jpg
there is only one tip left that I didn't cut off.The tip is totally white and if u touch it then it will crumble

P3FE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Three months into dosing 2ml a day in my 60g cube and everything looks very good. I have two of my SPS I used as gage for the dosing and they are definitely improved color and growth, one f them is an ORA shortcake. Sorry for the cellphone pics, still saving for a good camera, lol.
Before
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1400547907.436761.jpg

Msmith2813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry man, I'm not getting any burnt tips with the ap for me. The only downside I've noticed is the cyano. Ive been dosing 4ml a day in my 150, this week I'm switching to doing 28ml on Sundays. Later I may break it down to a couple times a week. I can't say I've noticed much growth or color improvement, but my pe has definitely increased, and that was always an issue with me.

spsfrag

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i changed to once a week and not too much difference too early to tell. I do know glass needs a good cleaning two days after the dose.

Msmith2813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who were getting cyano (possibly related to ap) how did you change your dosing regimen to get it to disappear?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back