Powers out. Now what?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Defect
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Glad to here you guys in Bay area have power restored. As for us Central California folks the worst has yet to come. I don't have access to a generator or converter but I will try the blanket and zip lock bags if we lose power out here. I'm ready I heard its going to be a horrible storm.
 
My power was out for 14 hours a few months back I just made some salt water and put it in a big bowl elevated it tobthe same height as the dt and started a siphon with airline tubing one in and one out I stirred the water from time to time as well and finally got some sleep haha hope all turns out ok and hopefully some of that rain heads my way in az ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new