PPBlimpy's S1000 downsize / upgrade

Next will be modifying the overflows I made for the extension sump. I have them running the water level as high as possible and that will not work with the filter roller.
When I originally made them I did not make them adjustable. They do their job though and I have no more build up on the surface so keeping them in place is important.
Do you have an idea on how you are going to modify the overflows?
 
Do you have an idea on how you are going to modify the overflows?
Guess I should have gone more into detail. The overflows I am refering to were 3d printed by me and go on the in flow and out flow of the extension sump. They are a tube at the bottom of the sump that passes thru a wall. It leave zero surface skimming and very, very little surface agitations.



IMG_6338.jpeg

IMG_6341.jpeg
 
Guess I should have gone more into detail. The overflows I am refering to were 3d printed by me and go on the in flow and out flow of the extension sump. They are a tube at the bottom of the sump that passes thru a wall. It leave zero surface skimming and very, very little surface agitations.
Oh sweet. Those are going to be awesome to have!
 
Just edited and loaded photos on the previous post of the overflows. Had to go on my phone and find pictures
I'm assuming it was done in PETG?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new