- Joined
- Apr 15, 2021
- Messages
- 301
- Reaction score
- 72
- Location
- Kent
- What state or country do you live in
- United Kingdom
Hello everyone, these questions have probably been asked before but I would like them to be cleared up. I am upgrading from a 10 gallon to a 20 gallon soon and my male clownfish has had a slightly pinched stomach and translucent ish body for the past 4 years which has never stopped him as he is very active and is always ready to eat however I thought it would be best to quarantine the pair now. should I also buy my future livestock for the 20 gallon like cleaner shrimp and neon goby to also quarantine at the same time? in terms of dosing it I have heard a few different things about the amount to dose plus I have sand and some rock. Finally I only have a seachem tidal HOB filter and apparently prazi reduces the oxygen so would another water pump be beneficial or is something like an airstone/ wavemaker more advised? if anyone can guide me that would be greatly appreciated.
