OP
Carson789

Carson789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Carson789

Well guess who Cali Kid got it from....LOL. Jason at Reeflounge told me Ben came in and bought a whole rock from them. Guess Ben turned around, sold it for cheaper, and then called it something else.
Wait so Cali Kid bought it from reef lounge then changed the name and started selling them for a little less. Seems like an odd choice to immediately sell them at a loss lol. Unless he's grown enough in the past few weeks to make up for it

Renescence

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait so Cali Kid bought it from reef lounge then changed the name and started selling them for a little less. Seems like an odd choice to immediately sell them at a loss lol. Unless he's grown enough in the past few weeks to make up for it
Yeah. Calikid bought them from Reeflounge, I was there an hour before he came in and Jason was telling me Ben reserved a rock, was going to come in, showed me the exact rock and everything. Jason might have given him a discount on them (he does that for loyal customers.) Jason was going to sell me 1 polyp for $100. Wouldn't be surprised if he gave Ben the same deal or better since Ben will go into RL and spend a lot of money. I know Ben has other sources for coral too, but for this particular zoa, I KNOW he got it at RL.

Everyone here in LA knows each other. o_O

I have also heard from many people that Reefloungeusa and Harrys Marine Life are the ones getting in all the good stuff right now. The insane crazy deals you can get at Reeflounge is why I keep going.

They sold me 3 Death Star Zoas for $25........stupid stupid price. I died. Unfortunately 2 shrunk away but I still have my third head.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Carson789

Carson789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. Calikid bought them from Reeflounge, I was there an hour before he came in and Jason was telling me Ben reserved a rock, was going to come in, showed me the exact rock and everything. Jason might have given him a discount on them (he does that for loyal customers.) Jason was going to sell me 1 polyp for $100. Wouldn't be surprised if he gave Ben the same deal or better since Ben will go into RL and spend a lot of money. I know Ben has other sources for coral too, but for this particular zoa, I KNOW he got it at RL.

Everyone here in LA knows each other. o_O

I have also heard from many people that Reefloungeusa and Harrys Marine Life are the ones getting in all the good stuff right now. The insane crazy deals you can get at Reeflounge is why I keep going.

They sold me 3 Death Star Zoas for $25........stupid stupid price. I died. Unfortunately 2 shrunk away but I still have my third head.....
Lol I thought you meant he paid the price they have it listed for. That makes way more sense

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was already called a predator zoa before RL came out with their own name of endgame zoa

CA Reefer 300G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Current! Ben bought a rock from reef lounge. I bought the other rock with 23 polyps and sent half to Joker Corals Jay. He listed for $149 and sold all of them. Right now 2GC still have 2 rocks. I stopped by last week they were asking $300 pp : ( World is small.

Ruizm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was hoping to get some info on a new zoa morph I got recently. It was from a store near me (aquarium design group in houston) I purchased the zoa thinking it was a thermosphere but have since learned it is a new morph to the hobby known as a Predator zoa. I know it's a long shot considering it's a new morph and all but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Predator zoas. It's doing good in my zoa garden and I'm assuming it will have the same requirements as any other zoa but what I wanted to know is if anyone had experience with it morphing in their tanks and possible growth rates. Also if anybody has any idea what it would be worth that would be nice too. I've only seen one website selling it (nyra) and only seen one sell on r2r in a pack with a gmk for $450. I've seen gmk sell on here for around 150 to 200 so I figured minus shipping the predator would be like 200 to 250pp but like I said there's only been one sold so idk. I'll include the picture of the colony and my polyp in my tank, my picture isn't the greatest it's taken with my phone but you can see the colors really well in the colony shot.
Resizer_16186240139140.jpeg

20210417_034439.jpg
Are you selling zoas?

Ruizm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was hoping to get some info on a new zoa morph I got recently. It was from a store near me (aquarium design group in houston) I purchased the zoa thinking it was a thermosphere but have since learned it is a new morph to the hobby known as a Predator zoa. I know it's a long shot considering it's a new morph and all but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Predator zoas. It's doing good in my zoa garden and I'm assuming it will have the same requirements as any other zoa but what I wanted to know is if anyone had experience with it morphing in their tanks and possible growth rates. Also if anybody has any idea what it would be worth that would be nice too. I've only seen one website selling it (nyra) and only seen one sell on r2r in a pack with a gmk for $450. I've seen gmk sell on here for around 150 to 200 so I figured minus shipping the predator would be like 200 to 250pp but like I said there's only been one sold so idk. I'll include the picture of the colony and my polyp in my tank, my picture isn't the greatest it's taken with my phone but you can see the colors really well in the colony shot.
Resizer_16186240139140.jpeg

20210417_034439.jpg
Are you selling zoa?

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s mine $300 per polyp
2E15785C-6EF8-4DDE-AE39-3920BB0DD9E4.jpeg
That's a gorgeous color pattern. I do love zoa's but I'm more likely to start smoking meth than pay some of the insane prices you cool cats are throwing around lol. I'll wait till it shows up at the dollar general and secretly admire you guys in the meantime!

OP
OP
Carson789

Carson789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a gorgeous color pattern. I do love zoa's but I'm more likely to start smoking meth than pay some of the insane prices you cool cats are throwing around lol. I'll wait till it shows up at the dollar general and secretly admire you guys in the meantime!
Hahahahaha

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am selling predators, $200 per polyp now so price is more affordable, but remember corals are investments! You can make your money back quick with these!! I can do frag pack deals as well. I do real shipping cost to you or free shipping at $450. Freebie(s) in every order as well!
Are you selling zoa?

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling predators, $200 per polyp now so price is more affordable, but remember corals are investments! You can make your money back quick with these!! I can do frag pack deals as well. I do real shipping cost to you or free shipping at $450. Freebie(s) in every order as well!
lol im not motivated by money.... investments are real estate, bonds, stocks etc, not corals. You have some very nice ones tho!

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
lol im not motivated by money.... investments are real estate, bonds, stocks etc, not corals. You have some very nice ones tho!
Thank you very much, lol I’m not sure what you would call buying a $3k coral and making $16k in less then a Year off that coral.

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much, lol I’m not sure what you would call buying a $3k coral and making $16k in less then a Year off that coral.
I call that a successful business. Kudos! I'm in it just for the love and challenge of the hobby. I'm not a collector, having things that others don't isn't rewarding to me. If i like the coral I get it so long as it's not priced like high end sports cars. Also the community here is great too!

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you Rob, I love the community here as well!
I call that a successful business. Kudos! I'm in it just for the love and challenge of the hobby. I'm not a collector, having things that others don't isn't rewarding to me. If i like the coral I get it so long as it's not priced like high end sports cars. Also the community here is great too!

OP
OP
Carson789

Carson789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like there's been a lot of activity on this post lately so I figured I'd update everyone on my predator zoas
100053800256_134394 (1).jpg

They have done really well in my tank and are coloring up like crazy. They have a ton of yellow and you can see the little frag from across the room. I'm so glad I happened across this zoa at my lfs who would have known it would turn out to be a new morph and such a nice zoa

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It seems like there's been a lot of activity on this post lately so I figured I'd update everyone on my predator zoas
100053800256_134394 (1).jpg

They have done really well in my tank and are coloring up like crazy. They have a ton of yellow and you can see the little frag from across the room. I'm so glad I happened across this zoa at my lfs who would have known it would turn out to be a new morph and such a nice zoa
It’s easily my favorite morph, I have lots of frags available for those looking as well as many other high end zoas for those looking for a pack or a large multi polyp frag deal!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back