Predators against pest

fancy_fish101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
316
Reaction score
83
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I been having issues with flat worms and nudis. I am wondering if there are any fish that will eat these. I have a 29 gallon to keep that in mind. Flat worms don’t bother me much. But the nudis are. But if there is something I can for both. Thank you.
 
I been having issues with flat worms and nudis. I am wondering if there are any fish that will eat these. I have a 29 gallon to keep that in mind. Flat worms don’t bother me much. But the nudis are. But if there is something I can for both. Thank you.
... sixline wrasse. Just be warned, some of them are model citizens, some are jerks, and some are model citizens then becone jerks.
 
Wrasses are a good bet buy those pests hide good in the day so they don't get munched. Your gonna need to repeatedly dip till there all gone which will be tough and a chore don't ask how I know but you can defeat them, shock and awe! Good luck
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new