Predatory tank

Guynamedfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am getting a 75 predatory tank and I was thinking a harlequin tusk fish as one of them could I put other fish with it or is it to aggresive

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wouldnt be a predatory tank if the fish you put in doesn’t have other fish to be predatory against !!! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Try a 12” hammer head shark lol!!! Kidding !!

Upvote 0

kados

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harlequin Tusk isn't really even aggressive. It's one of my all-time favorites. The teeth make it look like it would be but I've never seen any aggression other than he will open his mouth wide when competing for a piece of food. They are certainly meat eaters. If small a 75g will be fine for now. Eventually of course should be in a bigger tank. What else did you have mind?

Upvote 0

kados

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 75-gallon tank and am thinking of making it a little carnivore tank so i was wondering what trigger fish i could put in so far i got a Picasso triggerfish a bursa and a Niger trigger
I just saw some of your previous posts. Do you already have the 75g? Looks like you mentioned you already have it and it looks overstocked in triggers. If these are tiny triggers ok again for now. They grow fast and will need to be rehomed.

How many tanks do you have? I see a 55g mentioned and Lionfish, frogfish etc..

Upvote 0

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw some of your previous posts. Do you already have the 75g? Looks like you mentioned you already have it and it looks overstocked in triggers. If these are tiny triggers ok again for now. They grow fast and will need to be rehomed.

How many tanks do you have? I see a 55g mentioned and Lionfish, frogfish etc..
+1 to this, I don't think the tusk should be added.

Upvote 0

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back