Pregnant six line wrasse?

Rjondo13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Messages
30
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I bought my six line wrasse about 2 weeks ago. I’m wondering if anybody else is seeing what I am seeing and thinks she could be pregnant?
F70831EE-23D6-4503-BADA-C960284E4F9E.jpeg
 
Probably not. They're always fat and eating.
 
I had this problem with my six line. Constapation. I fed mine some crushed up peas with its regular food. Seemed to go away after that.
 
Looks well fed
 
Bumping this as well, as mine has the same. I'm feeding pellets & Mysis. I'll try feeding a boiled pea.
 
They pretty much always look like that. Especially after they eat.



 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new