Presentation - from Portugal

Pragas87

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
19
Location
Lisboa
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Olá a todos, saudações de Portugal, tenho presente o reef2reef e estou começando esse hobby e finalmente criei uma conta. Por favor, desculpe meu inglês, farei o meu melhor.

Translation:
Hello everyone, greetings from Portugal, I am present on reef2reef and I am starting this hobby and finally created an account. Please excuse my English, I will do my best.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Olá a todos, saudações de Portugal, tenho presente o reef2reef e estou começando esse hobby e finalmente criei uma conta. Por favor, desculpe meu inglês, farei o meu melhor.

Translation:
Hello everyone, greetings from Portugal, I am present on reef2reef and I am starting this hobby and finally created an account. Please excuse my English, I will do my best.
Welcome to R2R!

Bem-vindo ao R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
Bienvenido a R2R y al mundo salado. Tómate las cosas con calma. Muchas personas conocedoras y serviciales aquí que te apoyarán y aconsejarán cuando sea necesario.
background.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new