• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Primo Zoas Frag Pack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's your chance to grab a primo zoas frag pack... instant collection here... my colonies have gotten too big and have covered the rock they were on so it was time to frag them... I'm in the process of starting over with the collection... I'm starting with mini colonies and growing them again.. I have the most fun watching these guys grow...

anyway, the frag pack will consist of 10 frags... 2 of them will be freebies and my choice... the rest are pictured below.. all are pics of the mother colonies or back up frags that I broke up to complete the pack.. the price is $375 shipped using FedEx overnight priority, which normally cost me $40-$50 depending on your location... so each frag will be less than $35.. not bad, eh?!?


here are the pics...

Frag #1 Nuclear Green (2-3 polyps)
Top10_Nukes.jpg


Frag #2 Red Wines (3-4 polyps)
Top10_Winez.jpg


Frag #3 Purple Death (3-4 polyps) -- pic is with flash
06-27-07_PDFl_P.jpg


Frag #4 True blues, very similar to Tubs blues but I don't have lineage (8-10 polyps)
07-30-07_TubsCL.jpg


Frag #5 Rastas (frag A: 6-8 polyps); (frag B: 4-5 polyps)
07-30-07_RastazCL.jpg


Frag #6 Mohawks (2-3 polyps)
07-28-07_MohawksCl.jpg


Frag #7 Sour Apples (8-10 polyps)
07-28-07_Apples.jpg


Frag #8 Raptor's Rainbows (4-5 polyps)
RaptorRainbow.jpg


Frag #9 and Frag #10 -- FREEBIES, my choice..

Happy Reefin'....
 
I really need to visit you one time and get some frags from you. If I didn't have some of those already I would be all over this. Great stuff as always.
 
Sweet pack Marv! Unfortunately I have eveything on there except Rastas... so PM sent since I am going to your place tomorrow anyways! :)

Scott
 
Sweet pack Marv! Unfortunately I have eveything on there except Rastas... so PM sent since I am going to your place tomorrow anyways! :)

Scott

You are eh??? Mind picking up some stuff if I can convince Marv. that I need some of this stuff?
 
Convince away... I have no problem picking up. If you want we could go together so you can meet him... Up to you
 
When you heading up? I may have "honey-do's" to do tomorrow...I'll need to see what is up first.
 
I will take it if it hasn't been taken already, sending pm.
Thank you,
Nicole
 
I forgot.. there's two of these available... and will be shipped out on Monday... :)

Thanks..
 
Awesome Nicole I am glad to see you getting the good stuff!!! :D
 
BOTH PACK SOLD!!!

Thanks again to all that looked...

Closing the thread too..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new