Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think its listed as "start a conversation" now

tosha0307

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very new to this site...... Maybe someone will see this and help a lady out..... How in the world do I start a post?!? Sorry for evading your conversation.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very new to this site...... Maybe someone will see this and help a lady out..... How in the world do I start a post?!? Sorry for evading your conversation.
No problem! All you have to do is click on the forum you want like "LED Lighting Specific" and then in the upper right hand corner there will be a button that says "Post New Thread" click that. After that all you do is give it a title, type in the message you want then hit post! :D hope this helps, feel free to PM directly if you have more questions about getting around the site or things like that! oh and Welcome to R2R!

Last edited by a moderator:

bexarhunt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about viewing seller feedback ? I can't find it anymore

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

tosha0307

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem! All you have to do is click on the forum you want like "LED Lighting Specific" and then in the upper right hand corner there will be a button that says "Post New Thread" click that. After that all you do is give it a title, type in the message you want then hit post! :D hope this helps, feel free to PM directly if you have more questions about getting around the site or things like that! oh and Welcome to R2R!

Thank you!!! [emoji16]

Back