problem controlling radions woth my phone and tablet

GnarleyMarley

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
500
Reaction score
282
Location
Charoltte N.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, this may have already been covered but I didn't c it. I have 2 radions over my 90gal and have them connected 24/7 to a web enabled laptop. I have read that as long as they are connected to the internet I should be qble to access them and control them thru any web enabled device thru ecosmart live.
The problem I keep running into is when I pull up the site on my phone (Droid incredible series) it will not show my lights connected and it tells me to download the device manager even tho I have the lights plugged in and connected thru the device manager on ky laptop. The next problem is I cannot download and run the device manager on my phone or tablet. Is there somthing I'm missing? I am running FireFox browsers and still cannot get them to connect.
I love the lights and features just wish I could control them while I walk around on my tablet.
Thank you for the help in advance.
One more question thats a little unrelated I am thinking about buying the tir lense upgrade. In your opinions is it worth it and does it change the shimmer? I really like the shimmer on the lights they look just pike the halide shimmer I really don't want the disco effect on my lights I have seen various other led fixtures that give me a headache after 10 minutes of looking at the tank, I really don't want to mess up the current asthetics of the tank if I don't have to.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new