Problem: I just came from the lumber yard...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How do you feel about mixing materials?
Would be fine, but harder to finish if its going to be seen. You would just use plywood for the top portion of the stand if you wanted.
 
How did your stand build turn out? I'm looking into using 1x6 or 2x4 boards to build a light rack.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new