Problems with access

wrfreeman

Wade
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to an unauthorized access to the members only forum, Member access has been reset. Please PM me to reset your access. Since memberships will expire at the end December, you may choose to submit payment for next years' membership now and it will carry over until 12/31/16.

OP
OP
wrfreeman

wrfreeman

Wade
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mistake. My moderator role has also disappeared so I can't grant access until I get that back. We'll get it resolved tomorrow.

OP
OP
wrfreeman

wrfreeman

Wade
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay in getting everyone's access restored. Not much sense is asking everyone to participate in the forums more and then take your access away. Not sure why there's such a delay in getting my moderator access restored. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Maybe they'll get this resolved soon. I appreciate your patience.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sign me up when you can. I just sent my dues for next year.

OP
OP
wrfreeman

wrfreeman

Wade
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning,

I apologize for the confusion and the time it’s taking to restore access to the member forum. I believe you will have to request access to the forum through R2R. That will generate a request that’s sent to the moderators (Shawn and myself) and then we can grant the access. Apparently there’s no other way to grant access other than through the R2R generated request. I was not aware of that restriction (learning curve on my part). Shawn will receive notification from PayPal of anyone that’s paid their dues for next year. I’m not sure of the normal process after payment is received. Shawn may send a PM to ask you to request access as I don’t think there’s any other way to grant access other than through the R2R generated request. Again, I’m sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

Wade

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have pmd a ton of the admins of R2R, waiting on responses and fixes! Sorry for the delay.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure what you are waiting on. You both should have the access you need. You are both group leaders so you can grant access! :)

OP
OP
wrfreeman

wrfreeman

Wade
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks revhtree. I'm new to this role so I'm sure it's user error on my part. Previously, I had a little "Moderator" button in the top left corner of the page next to the "Report" button and the requests for access seemed to go there. How do I grant access?

Thanks again,

Wade

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back