Programming Reefbreeders LumenBar V2

waynel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to figure out how to program my new Reefbreeders LumenBar V2. The instructions are a singled sheet that appear to be translated from another language, and make very little sense. I got the clock set, and I think I set the on/off times (on at 2pm off at 10pm), and setup a customer schedule (L1, L2, ..., L8) ramping up from 0%-50% and back down, but the lights never come on, even if I change the clock to later times. Can someone that has one of these walk me through to make sure I'm doing this correctly?

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check with the FB group, seem to get better responses over there. I haven't bought the lumen bars but they're on my list so I'm curious to see what you find out

OP
OP
waynel

waynel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went through the setup again, and I 'think' it's working. Will watch over the next few hours to verify. The instructions really need to be rewritten. I can't find anything on the reefbreeders site about these.

outhouse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep they suck but set it 24 and all auto and you will get the 45 min sunrise and sunset built in.

I just keep- pressing buttons until they blink and then you set what you need and move to next parameter

Love my 2 UV bars

If you have issues i can help its easy

TRAVIS PATSCHURECK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These bars have the worst instruction manual I have ever seen in my life... The bars are great but the programming instructions are embarrassing and the fact there is no further instructions or videos on how to use them right on the website is ridiculous. They make zero sense

outhouse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The trick is to press power button for a few seconds, then you will toggle through each setting one by one until done, or until you stop touching it, which will get you back to the start. You only have so many choices and I set it to 24 and im just setting clock and on/off times and done

seahorsemaster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to figure out how to program my new Reefbreeders LumenBar V2. The instructions are a singled sheet that appear to be translated from another language, and make very little sense. I got the clock set, and I think I set the on/off times (on at 2pm off at 10pm), and setup a customer schedule (L1, L2, ..., L8) ramping up from 0%-50% and back down, but the lights never come on, even if I change the clock to later times. Can someone that has one of these walk me through to make sure I'm doing this correctly?
Straightforward directions at https://reefbreeders.com/lumenbarv2faq/

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back