Project Happy Wife Happy Life....IM Fusion 10

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How was your stock media basket?
Everything is looking really good, but I couldn't make out the last picture. How's the dragonette doing? Sorry this was supposed to post under your last set of pictures, not your media basket :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Brian Kim

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: Finished building my colony on the left side....just need to add the rest of sps and some lps now.

de.jpg

OP
OP
Brian Kim

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another update, decided to return Maxspec Celestial...it was not bright enough, especially the blue shade, replaced it with Kessil A160WE and just loving it

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a picture of the new Kessil 160we running blue only

bnj.jpg
I just bought one myself. It's on the way. How do you like it? Also, do you have a thread of your other tank? Would like to see it

dnyceli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What company makes that media basket? Which skimmer did you use? I am also close to Queens and was wondering what LFS you buy your stuff from

OP
OP
Brian Kim

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What company makes that media basket? Which skimmer did you use? I am also close to Queens and was wondering what LFS you buy your stuff from
Well, intank has the best media baskets but the ones I got are Auqa Gadget CustomCaddy 20 Media Basket. I am just using a skimmer I had on my jbj 28 but I would not recommend it.
It depends on what you are shopping for, for fish I normally go to KHC and for corals I go to New York Reef Aquatics. I stopped going to Fishtown and Kissena a long time ago

20151126_144707.jpg

20151202_220727.jpg

dnyceli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, intank has the best media baskets but the ones I got are Auqa Gadget CustomCaddy 20 Media Basket. I am just using a skimmer I had on my jbj 28 but I would not recommend it.
It depends on what you are shopping for, for fish I normally go to KHC and for corals I go to New York Reef Aquatics. I stopped going to Fishtown and Kissena a long time ago

20151126_144707.jpg

20151202_220727.jpg
Oh I think we I was PMing you about the LFS you buy your stuff from last week.lol. Yeah, I have the Intank media baskets, but yours seem to look nicer. Still looking for a skimmer for my Fusion 20. I have the Hydor and it doesn't fit in the sump area and is an ugly eye sore inside the tank. I contacted NY Aquatics and they told me they were located in Yonkers and they are available for local pick up but only on weekdays. I have been to KHC and dealt with Jerry. He is a nice guy. Wanted to do business with him and sell him frags but that was when he first opened.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back