Proven mods for a budget skimmer

Tried it, made it act really weird, skimmed syrup one day and tea the next. It alternated every other day. It was very strange.

I kind liked the idea but was afraid I would be gone one day and it would act up and flood.
 
I would mod the painting on the Sistine chapel if I had a ladder tall enough. ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
Tried it, made it act really weird, skimmed syrup one day and tea the next. It alternated every other day. It was very strange.

I kind liked the idea but was afraid I would be gone one day and it would act up and flood.
Good to know.. Been pondering that one for a while.
 
Can't see the pic.
Gsp
20190209_112617.jpg
Tank

View attachment 20190131_173136.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new