• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PSA: Clearview Lids (Artfully Aryclic)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ordered one of these lids for my Waterbox 100.3 a little over a month ago. Had to measure out everything, including cutouts for where the mounts on my lights would be, currently XR 15 radions.

Well I emailed them Friday to get an update on this order as I expected it to be at least started by now.

They sent me an email back saying that due to covid they are delaying all orders by an additional 15 days, and I wasn't even started yet, so looks like around another month before I would get my lid. As such, I decided to just go ahead and cancel it, as I was thinking of changing my lights to T5 or T5/LED hybrid, which would change the lid anyways.

Email I got back was regarding their cancellation policy which I had no idea of, saying any order past 14 days from the initial order date would be 30% less and only as a store credit. This is not shown real well at any point during a purchase. As they haven't even started working on my lid, basically all they've done is take my money and now telling me I can't even get a refund whatsoever, much less a full refund.

This is SUPER Shady, I'm beyond ticked. Highly Highly Highly do NOT recommend doing business with them.

OP
OP
dwair

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after back and forth with them, and them trying to backtrack on what they said, I think I got my full refund. They wouldn't talk or respond to me, but they did send me a cancellation and it says refund. So we'll see in a couple of days if I actually got the full refund. I still do not recommend this company.

Reefman71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after back and forth with them, and them trying to backtrack on what they said, I think I got my full refund. They wouldn't talk or respond to me, but they did send me a cancellation and it says refund. So we'll see in a couple of days if I actually got the full refund. I still do not recommend this company.
I almost ordered one from them today, glad I didn’t.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back