Psammocora and lepto? Need ID help

Mr Fishface

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
4,984
Location
Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I traded my rabbitfish for 6 sweet frags. I got 4 zoa frags and these two corals. The guy who gave them to me said they are a psammocora and lepto. I think the psammocora is the left one but is the one on the right really a lepto? I've never seen a lepto like this before if so. I need some help because i am trying to figure out where to place them in my tank. I've already read a lot of conflicting things with psammocora.

Any help is super appreciated!

Edit - please excuse the algae in my newly converted frag tank. It was a display refugium so it's still got lots of algae haha.

20191107_081418~3.jpg
 
Thanks guys, i tried the best i can with my cell phone lol. I was hoping it would be enough seeing as I'm not looking for crazy names just general id. I'll look up cyphastrea care reqs.
 
Cyphastrea require water. That’s about it. Easy as they come.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new