Pulsing Xenia Appreciation!

JKFish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
27
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pulsing xenia is a great coral for beginners due to its simpler care instructions. Let's see some pulsing xenia photos and videos!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4331.mov
    18.9 MB
  • IMG_3904.MOV
    7.6 MB
My favorite is the Giant Bali xenia. Unfortunately I haven't seen any in person in over 20 years.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new