OP
OP
S

softiesplease

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that would be the idea, can’t really keep it with anything else but I love it so wondering how small I could realistically go to just have it.

Patx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Magic tank there...

On wall expect 3-4inch at least.
So i say 16x16x16 would be a minimum :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll bet you could grow it in a jar with a flashlight.
I had a 10g with a petco light I used to farm the stuff for a LFS. I got tired of cutting it and gave it away. The stuff is just so prolific...
IMG_20220614_115720.jpg

OP
OP
S

softiesplease

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll bet you could grow it in a jar with a flashlight.
I had a 10g with a petco light I used to farm the stuff for a LFS. I got tired of cutting it and gave it away. The stuff is just so prolific...
IMG_20220614_115720.jpg
Yeah as long as I can get it to pulse I would be happy. pretty much thinking exactly this picture maybe a little more rock just because I have it

OP
OP
S

softiesplease

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be the one that successfully keeps an invasion of them in a betta bowl. You can do it!
I have a 1.5g and 2.5g nano tank used to keep plants in and 5.5g standard on hand as my smallest tanks I could use. Kinda hate the distortion of bowls haha.

Readywriter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 1.5g and 2.5g nano tank used to keep plants in and 5.5g standard on hand as my smallest tanks I could use. Kinda hate the distortion of bowls haha.
Same, but just think of how pleasantly obnoxious it would be. Or better yet, a sealed mason jar aquarium like some youtubers do for fresh water plants. Or actually ya know what would be a cool thing to try this out in? One of those short but wide glass bowls that people put land hermit crabs or potpourri in. That would make a pretty cool coffee table lagoon. If I didnt have 3 children under 4 I'd do this immediately.

OP
OP
S

softiesplease

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same, but just think of how pleasantly obnoxious it would be. Or better yet, a sealed mason jar aquarium like some youtubers do for fresh water plants. Or actually ya know what would be a cool thing to try this out in? One of those short but wide glass bowls that people put land hermit crabs or potpourri in. That would make a pretty cool coffee table lagoon. If I didnt have 3 children under 4 I'd do this immediately.
I feel like a sealed jar is just asking for it to last a month and then be either an annoying cleanup or just throwing the whole thing away. Might look into the smallest I could go for a shrimp goby pair and just fill that with Xenia

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back