puncture wound on blue ring angel

  • Thread starter Thread starter salty joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

salty joe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
684
Location
Medina, Oh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1763228045622.png

This is the best pic I could get. From the right angle, you can see the salmon colored flesh. It is deep. It looks as if a nail was driven in at an angle... Could this be a knife wound from a tang? I see white stripes on my purple tang now and then, inflicted by my lieutenant tang.

The white spots are floaters in the water. It is healing but it's taking awhile.
 
1763228045622.png

This is the best pic I could get. From the right angle, you can see the salmon colored flesh. It is deep. It looks as if a nail was driven in at an angle... Could this be a knife wound from a tang? I see white stripes on my purple tang now and then, inflicted by my lieutenant tang.

The white spots are floaters in the water. It is healing but it's taking awhile.

It does look like a puncture injury, doesn't look infected though. Luckily, there are no vital organs at that location in the fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new