Purchased bubble tip online

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kingklown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kingklown

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
26
Reaction score
27
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this is useful or not or if I can post this. But I purchased a bubble tip anemone on eBay. I was able to use a coupon code that I found online and it worked. $15 off any order over $75. says it expired end 8pm tonight. U do have to checkout with PayPal though .

C15LIMITEDTIME
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new