Purchased Used Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddaddy2420
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddaddy2420

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
290
Reaction score
142
Location
Macon, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know how to reset the base unit so that I can get it to start from scratch? When I plug in the energy bar both lights are orange.

image.jpg
 
Yes, after 30 seconds of pressing the button with a paper clip you will see the lights on the Apex start to cycle.
 
Very simple as described and does clear the unit quickly
 
So it allows me to go thru everything up until I try and link my apex to my new online acct I created. It’s telling me the apex is already linked. I can’t find out how to unlink it from the previous owner
 
So it allows me to go thru everything up until I try and link my apex to my new online acct I created. It’s telling me the apex is already linked. I can’t find out how to unlink it from the previous owner

The old owner needs to remove it from their fusion account.
 
And that’s the only way to link it? By having him login and unlink it?
 
So I got in touch with previous owner and he was able to unlink it. Once he did that it worked. Thks for all the responses.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new