Purigen, SeaGel, or Both?

ArialReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
193
Reaction score
90
Location
Indonesia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna use it in my 5 gal sump that is connected to my 8 gal DT. I'm planning to buy Matrix and one Purigen or SeaGel, or should I use both of them together?
 
I would not add Phosguard in the Seagel unless you determine you need it for phosphate reduction. Purigen is a fine product to use, IMO.
 
So, should I buy Matrix, Purigen, and Matrix Carbon instead of SeaGel?

Edit: Or should I just use Matrix and Purigen?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new