Purpletangs Elos system 70

I love it! Simplicity, giving everything room to grow, the fish have a ton of room to swim.
Pure perfection.
 
thanks guys :D my main computer is not working so i can upload any pics i will try and take i video and upload that but all i have for a video cam is an ipod :xd:
 
Really nice!!! I just finish talking to Jesse for an Elos aquarium, very nice tanks, I'm going to pull the trigger on one of those suckers!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new