OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, here I am again. I am all over the place. I think I just came back from collecting amphipods here

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love cookies, who doesn't like cookies and why do you want to know if I like cookies on a thread that is strictly about bottles, or Jeeps, or Santa Claus, or snow plowing, or Supermodels? :cool:

I dip the cookies in Grand Marnier. I only drink the Grand Marnier because I use the bottles in my tank.:D
That bottle near the Bangai cardinal is a Grand Marnier bottle and I think the other one sticking out is also a Grand Marnier bottle. :p

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5636.JPG

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my Santa list ready ... let know when it's my turn!!!:);)

Oh Helen, Now I am all excited and I won't sleep. By the way Christmas Day is also my Birthday so you may have to add that to your list too. :)

Stevo, here's I am breaking apart my big tank.

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh Helen, Now I am all excited and I won't sleep. By the way Christmas Day is also my Birthday so you may have to add that to your list too. :)

Stevo, here's I am breaking apart my big tank.

Sexy Bald Man, new Banner and a Christmas baby!!!:)
Goodness, don't tell me anymore ... I can't take it!!!;)

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, it's a curse. I always try to look my best no matter what I am doing in case a babe comes by. Here I am collecting tuxedo urchins in a tide pool.

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Paul B, really?!??!
Did you really?!?!? Goodness!

Granted ya kind of cute standing there in that tux ... but goodness!!;)

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How else would you collect tuxedo urchins? :rolleyes:
Pembroke Pines! I go to Key Largo all the time to visit friends who are actually up here visiting me now. One of my inventions is built in Boca Raton or right next to it. My new one will also be built there. Where is Pembroke Pines?:cool:

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How else would you collect tuxedo urchins? :rolleyes:
Pembroke Pines! I go to Key Largo all the time to visit friends who are actually up here visiting me now. One of my inventions is built in Boca Raton or right next to it. My new one will also be built there. Where is Pembroke Pines?:cool:
Well, now that you explain it ... That makes perfect sense, what was I thinking!;):)
I am about 30 minutes or so southwest of Boca Raton.
What invention?

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helen, besides my job as a Sex symbol and male underwear model I am an inventor. I was an electrician but now I am an inventor. And a writer. But I like inventing better.
I also have 2 patents and none of them are about collecting urchins although I did have an urchin collecting business called Urchin Searchin Enterprises. No, Really!
Many years ago I invented this thing to feed seahorses. http://breedersregistry.org/maquaculture/a-new-feeding-strategy-for-hippocampus-sp-and-other-fishes/

The new Baby brine shrimp feeder for mandarins is a take on it but I do not sell the adult brine feeder any more and I never sold the baby brine shrimp feeder as I just put the plans on here and on line so anyone can make it.
I also invented and patented the Majano Wand and last year I wrote a book. Here is a link on this forum to it. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/paul-“paul-b”-baldassano-pens-unique-book-on-marine-aquarium-keeping.216448/

Here is a video of the baby brine shrimp feeder for pipefish, mandarins, ruby red dragonettes, shrimpfish etc.
The invention that is at the manufacturer now has to do with cell phones and nothing to do with fish. :eek:

And you thought I was just another sexy face. :p

asileenshadowwolf

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im new to the whole reef world but this is amazing i love diy decorations and the art it adds to the tanks the only question i have is, can i do something like this in a seahorse tank or would it be bad for them. i have yet to start my tank but im looking for some decorative ideas

Heath78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is amazing! Thanks for the handy....and creative tutorial. This is definitely on my reef bucket list.

Shaun Sweeney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally enjoyed the write up. Good on you. Too busy being retired to build one of those bottles but I've got an old brass prop that I've been tempted to sink.

Rybren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally enjoyed the write up. Good on you. Too busy being retired to build one of those bottles but I've got an old brass prop that I've been tempted to sink.
You'll need to coat it with something so that it doesn't leach into the tank. Maybe a clear epoxy?

I'm busier now that I'm retired than I ever was. Might have to go back to work for a rest. On second thought...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 69 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back