Qt tank

Bryantmuniz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
38
Location
moreno valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I never really had a qt tank or hospital tank. I have always just acclimated my fish to my tank and had pretty good luck. But like any other my luck has ran out and I lost almost all my fish to Brooklynella. I just bought a 50 gal that is separated into 3 completely isolated compartments to quarantine fish. Now my question is what copper treatment should I buy and how do I treat it? I have a sponge filter and heater in each compartment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new