Quarantine Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter udsmkh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

udsmkh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
Lakeland, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friday I picked up 2 tangs and 3 feather dusters. They are all in the QT. I thought I would watch the feather dusters for a couple weeks and then move them over to the DT but I am afraid that it will bring along anything that might be lurking in the QT. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can move the feather dusters without compromising my DT?

My QT is a 10g bare bottom with heater, air stone and hang on the back filter.
 
The best thing to do would be to quarantine the feather dusters separately.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new